We understand that the loss of a loved one is one of the most difficult moments in life. In these moments of difficulty, we stand by your side, ready to support you and help you soothe the bitterness of loss. «TRAUR» is not only a place where we provide funeral services and organize farewell rites, it is a place where every member of our team invests their care and compassion in creating a tragic but dignified and unforgettable moment of farewell.SERVICES
Each of us has a unique life story, and we believe that every farewell moment should be worthy. Our specialists are people with knowledge, experience and a big heart. We are always there to provide you with comprehensive support. Our dedication to our work and understanding of the significance of each moment make us your helpers in grief. We know that the memory of those we have loved will always remain, and we are here to help you make that memory unforgettable.ABOUT US
CODE OF ETHICS OF THE EUROPEAN FUNERAL SERVICE ASSOCIATION (EFFS)
National associations of funeral directors, regional associations of funeral directors, funeral directors who are members of the EFFS, undertake to comply with the following professional rules:
- Ethical and professional relationships with clients' families.
- Sincere respect for all beliefs and customs of families.
- The right of the person(s) organizing the funeral to choose the funeral director and to decide whether the funeral will be and decide whether the funeral will be buried or cremated.
- The right of the family to be informed about the estimated total cost of the funeral.
- Ensuring complete confidentiality at all times, except in cases provided for by law.
- Honesty, loyalty and conscientiousness of funeral staff in in the performance of their duties.
- Strict adherence to all applicable laws, rules and regulations relating to the the profession, both national and international.
- Objective, honest and sensitive public information.
- Continuous efforts to improve the level of professional knowledge in the in the field of funeral services.
- Honesty in dealing with colleagues, both nationally and internationally. international level.